The Action Centre for Smart and Broadband Bharat (ACSBB) works as a think tank and also bring the network planning, technology selection, design, optimization, analysis, operational and management expertise to help various government departments to achieve their goals in professional manner. ACSBB contributes in an organized and systematic manner, typically works with various Government departments under a specified mandate & works under a spirit of ‘contribution to nation’ rather than a profit motive.ACSBB is a Registered Trust (Registration No: 879, Book No: 4 Vol. No: 1583, dated 17/07/2015, New Delhi)The Action Centre for Smart and Broadband Bharat (ACSBB) would be a non-profit Organization which will get registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860. The Apex Council of Action Centre for Smart and Broadband Bharat (ACSBB) would comprise of eminent and relevant leaders from the Industry to catalyze and sustain the thought leadership through the deep knowledge and experience of relevant technologies and its deployment. The Apex Council has extremely rich experience to act as the leading Think-Tank of the Country to support NOFN, Smart Cities and Delhi Wi-Fi projects. Some of the eminent members of the Apex Council are proposed to be the following –
1. Mr. Sanjay Kapoor, Former Chairman – Micromax Informatics Limited & Former CEO (India & South Asia) – Bharti Airtel , Chairman Apex Council ACSBB.
2. Mr. Pankaj Mohindroo, National President, Indian Cellular Association (ICA) & Chairman – Fast Track Task Force set up by the DeitY, Government of India to catalyze the growth of mobile handset manufacturing.
3. Dr. Rakesh Mehrotra, Principal Advisor for Future Technologies, ICA – Former President of Tata Telecom Services. Has extensive experience in Telecom and Satellite Industries.
4. Mr. Sanjay Bhasin, Vice-Chairman & Trustee ACSBB, Former Vice President – Networks Business, Samsung India. Has extensive experience in Telecom Network roll-out’s.
5. Mr.Anupam Vibhuti, Director, Tranxit Mobility Logistics Pvt. Ltd. – Has a rich experience and core expertise in architectural design, spatial planning, infrastructure & developmental management and use of IT tools for related applications.
6. Mr. Stanley Wang, Deputy Managing Director, III Taiwan -- He is responsible for planning and coordinating technology collaboration between III Taiwan and its global partners. the team has carried out IT consultancy and training projects in SE Asia, Middle East, and Africa with revenue exceeds 40 million USD.
7. Mr. Michael Ho (Ming Feng Ho),Deputy Secretary General (Taiwan Internet of Things Alliance TIOTA)/ Project Consultant ICA India (Smart Cities), III Taiwan-- He has years of hands-on experience in a wide range of technical domains of semiconductor manufacturing (wafer level and package level), software project management and large Smart City project consultancy and Implementation.
8. Mr. Ravi Venkatraman,Chief Sales Officer (CSO) for HCL Services --Over 26 years experienced - B2B business leader with wide network of “C” level connections in the Indian sub-continent/ APAC covering various industry segments like Telecom, Manufacturing, Government, Health Care, Education, Defense, Financial Services, IT and IT enabled services and e-governance comprising a unique blend of B2C, B2B and e-commerce business acumen.
9. Mr. Ujjwal Narayan Mishra, Principal Consultant ICA (profile updates are awaited).
10. Mr. Pranshu Singhal, Director Environment Microsoft (profile updates are awaited).